What to see on Lake Como?
People who choose Lake Como do it for several reasons: art, nature, shopping and food are the most important.
Starting from our Hotel you are going to have the opportunity to discover easily the most emotional Lake Como and Como area’s spots.
You could organize:
- Boat and bicycle trips
- Shopping tour to discover the real Made in Italy
- Trekking on the beautiful Lake Como‘s mountains
- Tours to the discovery art in Como and surroundings
- Opportunities for water sports like canoeing, water skiing, windsurfing, kitesurf
- Playing golf in the many fields that are located in the surrounding areas
- Walking in the beautiful parks of the nineteenth century villas such as Villa Carlotta or Villa Balbianello
- Walking through the village’s streets that are reflected on the lake such as Bellagio.
… And in the evening, returning to the hotel, we invite you to enjoy a good cocktail at our Café Bellini and an excellent typical dinner in our typical restaurant ‘La Veranda’ that you can find on the ground floor of our Hotel.
Tips, itineraries and curiosity about Lake Como? Visit our blog!
- What to see on Lake Como
- I can stay only one day: what could I visit in Como?
- I stay only for a weekend: which villas do you suggest me to visit?
- I’m coming in Como for a job travel, but I’m going to stay a day more and I would like to discover nature: which hiking do you suggest me?
It’s many years that we write our blog in which you can find many content and tips to better organize your holiday. Items are divided by theme, just click on the one you chose to enter and to discover a lot of curiosity.
- Events on Lake Como: events and traditions ‘Made in Como’
- Lake Como’s Art and culture: Churches, Houses, Museums and sometimes unusual tour to discover the Como area’s art.
- Hiking and nature around Lake Como: suggestions for excursions, walks and tours into the nature.
- Itineraries on Lake Como: what to visit near Como? Where to go shopping? Here a selection of ideas.
- Hotel Posta Moltrasio: curiosity and ‘life in Hotel’. Here it is where the Taroni-Vanini family, write about them.
- Events at Cafe Bellini Moltrasio: our Lounge bar hosts events and entertainment’s evening, this is where we tell you what happens.
- La Veranda Restaurant Moltrasio: the love for good food and good stories. In this section we tell you our passion for the Larian cuisine.
Visit Lake Como and stay at the Hotel Posta: a strategic choice
To visit Lake Como, Hotel Posta Moltrasio is a great choice because it is located in a strategic area, near to the most renowned event facilities and touristic places.
We are just:
- 5 minutes from the exhibition center Villa Erba in Cernobbio
- 10 minutes from the Swiss border and the A9 motorway Como Lake.
- 15 minutes from Como
- About 40 minutes from Milan and from Milan Malpensa Airport.
The Hotel Posta Moltrasio is not in Como town or in areas with limited traffic: you can arrive by car just in front to the entrance of the Hotel.
You can book the transfer by taxi or NCC or you can reach us by public transport.
Would you like to have ideas and customized recommendations before you book your holiday?
Contact Us! We are at your disposal!
We remind you that our Hotel Posta is in Moltrasio on Lake Como shores, two minutes from the exhibition center Villa Erba in Cernobbio, fifteen from Como and from the A9 motorway Lake Como. You can reach us easily by car or by public transport such as bus and boat.