As required by D. Lgs. 30/06/2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”) and from the 2016/679 Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament, and of the (“GDPR”) 27 April 2016 Council, we inform you that:
– The responsible for processing the data that we collect through the websites http://www.hotel-posta.it/, http://www.hotelpostalakecomo.co.uk/ and http://blog.hotel-posta.it/en / is SAS – Eredi Vanini S. E M. di Taroni Laura and Armando & C. di Albergo Posta Ristorante – | VAT number 01561510130 located in Piazza S. Rocco, 5, 22010 Moltrasio, Como (Italy)
– The processing of data collected through the websites (name, surname, email, telephone) is based on the consensus expressed here and is done by computer, electronic and automated processes.
– The purpose of this data processing is to satisfy the users’ interest, that he manifest filling voluntary the prepared form and with the voluntary registration to the newsletter, providing the answers or performances, also by sending e-mail communications, related to the activities , services, events and products offered by Albergo Posta Ristorante – SAS or, in general, that we think that the user is interested into. The data collected in this way will not be transferred or transmitted to third parties, they will not be used for other purposes than those described, unless a new consent request.
– Giving data is not compulsory: don’t providing theme don’t prevent the website navigation of the site andi it’s content reading. However, without the requested authorization it will not be possible for the owner to transmit the periodic communications requested by the User.
– It is possible to request the cancellation, modification, integration, rectification of the collected data, as well as to exercise any other right provided by the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, communicating it to Albergo Posta Ristorante – S.A.S. at email@example.com
In the same way it is possible to: stop the consent given (the treatments carried out legally valid up to that moment remain valid), ask to verify the data held by the Data Controller and any other information or procedure concerning the data.
Where it’s technically possible, you can request to Albergo Posta Ristorante – S.A.S. also their data’s portability, that is the transmission, also with IT and telematic tools and automated procedures, of the same to another Data Controller. The User, in the same way, may request the limitation of processing and exercise any other option provided for GDPR Articles 15 to 20.
– Against the treatment carried out, the interested party can lodge a complaint or make reports to the Authority of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
– The User who, read this information, selects (flag) the appropriate box (flag), expresses his informed consent to the data collection by Albergo Posta Ristorante – S.A.S. and to the treatment described above.